Go to solution Solved by Crysis,

Eventually, Blizzard came out with Battle.net accounts and merged the WoW accounts with Battle.net accounts and then you were able to transfer characters and share BoA items between Battle.net accounts.  Is that a possibility now or in the future?

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

Something like this would make the BoA stuff feel more worth it.  If I could create a new character and transfer BoA from another account and level the character.  If it is bound to a single account then I only have so much room for characters and the BoA stuff is kind of expensive to only get to use on one or two characters.  Just for example, I leveled a mage and a priest to 90 before I was in a position to be able to buy some BoA cloth and now I have a lock on that account that is almost 90, cloth BoA wouldn't really do me any good unless I could send it to other characters on other accounts and make twinks or something.

CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

• Administrators

This would take significant dev resources, and as far as I am aware, we have specifically implemented stopgap solutions to the login system just so that we are able to use bnet-login without completely bnet-ifying how we handle player accounts.

6 minutes ago, Aithne said:

This would take significant dev resources, and as far as I am aware, we have specifically implemented stopgap solutions to the login system just so that we are able to use bnet-login without completely bnet-ifying how we handle player accounts.

I totally understand if there are other priorities where those dev hours are better spent, but that doesn't mean I won't send Santa my whole Christmas list.

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance: