Realm: Netherwing Bug with chat on the server 2.4.3

1 minute ago, wowlexx82 said:

Does anyone else play at this resolution 😆

The primary language of the servers and the website is English.  There are sections of the forums specifically designated for other languages. If you post in anything other than English, be aware that those of us that do not speak that language will be using Google Translate, which is not always accurate.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

Just now, wowlexx82 said:

I use it all the time too Google Translate🙂

Translation tools are great, but sometimes the translation is not correct or the exact phrasing takes on a different meaning in the other language.  I always suggest, if you are not fluent in English, ask in the forum section for the language you speak for someone who is fluent to translate or at least look at the Google Translate results to make sure it does make sense.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade