This is going to be rant! On battleground this is permanently the case, no exceptions: one team 3 or 4 healers other tem 1 or none. How hard it can be to program that once you q up for bg you cannot swap your talents? And you are qualified as your current talent. Whitemane did it perfectly, copy them or learn from them. Also.. why the effort of making the visuals and the feels of this forum when almost none of the issues are adressed? People are making suggestions and some of them literally do not get any reply, including mine. Crazy! Mentally problematic self sabotaging people at the developement team. They do everything visually they hype it up, it fruits, people are playing, and then noone adresses issues and it will decline. Think, and act!

8 hours ago, LyranVirgo said:

People are making suggestions and some of them literally do not get any reply, including mine. Crazy! Mentally problematic self sabotaging people at the developement team. They do everything visually they hype it up, it fruits, people are playing, and then noone adresses issues and it will decline. Think, and act!

https://forum.stormforge.gg/forum/68-suggestions/page/3/?sortby=posts&sortdirection=desc

Out of interest since this seems so easy to check, where are you seeing that? Out of 68 topics,

-[TBC] all replied to by staff except 5, with three of those being by a player this last month who was made a Moderator this week (Matik), so those posts are more for tracking and player discussion than actually getting a reply from staff since they'll already know about them. So, grand total of TWO, of which one is a very common topic and already addressed everywhere including on forums and Discord (incentives around Alterac Valley).

- [MoP] all replied to by staff except 6, with two of those being made by you in the past day ... So, a grand total of FOUR (being new to MoP, I dont know any additional contexts about these ones).

Edited by umarmung

7 hours ago, LyranVirgo said:

Whitemane did it perfectly, copy them or learn from them.

Even just mentioning other live WoW projects that has nothing whatsoever to do with Stormforge, let alone praising them in the official Suggestions, breaks at least three Rules.

All you have done is distract readers, including staff, from the details and value of the specific topic you originally suggested.

Edited by umarmung

TBC has 3x the player base of MOP, ofc they gonna focus on that. Btw, being the most successful private server out of these 2 expansions cant afford not to respond. Its just not optimal. Other thing: minmaxing server and player request should be also at utmost priority. You can be formal about it, but this is exactly what kind of responses the topics gets. Pointing out flaws which is directed to the player not the issue which doesnt solve the problem. So ultimately I am dead righ on topics not getting responded to because this one of yours counts as a friendly opinion that has nothing to do with the problem and has everythinng to do with my behaviour.  I think that it doesnt matter if I say the sky is blue or the sky is fucking blue, it is still blue. It needs to be about competence not feelings. 

• Administrators

If you can't maintain civilty, and recognize that not all threads are going to get a reply within three seconds (especially threads which are not entirely suited for being forum topics, if you think a system just doesn't function as intended, that is more suited for the bugtracker) then idk what to do with this thread besides close it to prevent a full-blown flamewar.

"Why can't you absolute cretins FIX BUGS?" is really not a suggestion, and contrary to what you're thinking, battleground queues altogether are not that simple algorithmically.

• Aithne locked this topic