Yo! I would like to suggest that guild leveling needs to be quicker. There are stock standard max level guilds and there is absolutely no place for new guilds. There are simply not enough players for standard blizzard guild leveling to work. Poeple will not join a level 1 guild. My suggestion is to reduce the percentage that "guild team" requires. Currently it is 75% of the instance group must be guild members to qualify as a guild group. Please lower that to 40% or even below. At least we need some form of duo-able grinds. With current system it is impossible to level a guild. Im not asking to increase the exp rate or at least not with crazy amounts. I get it, it will cause abuses. Im willing to grind it out just give us the tools. Namely, the guild group qualifications! Thank you!

I'm pretty sure you math is off. For a 5-man it requires 60% guild and below 40% would be 20% or 1 person or guild credit for every single dungeon you run.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

So, do you play horde or alliance and which server do you play on?  I'm on MB1 horde side and I have a guild that has gone up from level 13 to level 18 in a few days because I started recruiting new people.  Leveling the guild really doesn't seem to be that difficult.  I mean, I did 1-13 with just two people in the guild.  Being able to get guild credit with just 2 people in the dungeon would be great, but it seems a bit superfluous.

CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

MB2 Alliance. Yes it is an extra demand but recruiting doesnt work. Why on earth would anyone join a lvl3 guild when new characters are literally bombarded with lvl25 invites. No offense but only stupid people would joi n who have ni clue. And I am not a man who is using unaware people to level my guild.

We are 2 people in the guild. We won around 150 duo arena which hands down give THE most xp, and I did Loremaster of Pandaria and the guild is lvl 3. The guild xp requirement for levels are increasing also so dont get me wrong but you doing 1-13 with two people is either a plain lie or you did it in 5 months. Which is too much because in that timeframe 25 lvl  would be a season long thing.

I have no reason to lie and no it was not a super fast process with only two people. I never said we did it super fast, but we did it.

There are veterans and there are new people who just discovered the game who may not be interest in a big lvl 25 guild and just want to get in on the ground floor because the name is really cool or because they don't want to be in a big guild with lots of people. You never know the reasons people do things and they may not make sense to everyone else, but it works for them. Some people are in for the "there are only 5 of us, but we do stuff together a lot." What you could offer, that those big guilds won't, is a more personal one-on-one experience to learn the ropes of the game. Maybe all those lvl 25 guilds are offering PvE opportunities, but you seem to be a big fan of PvP. With you they can level up and learn PvP and get into 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 or BGs. In a lvl 25 guild with 150 members there are a lot of new people and it is harder to get one-on-one with the raid leader or the PvP expert to get that kind of help with spec and strategy.

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:

13 minutes ago, LyranVirgo said:

So you  really think there are new players to a 10year old game. Ok. Im done posting on forum. Full of nonsense incompetent people. No change, bad replies, its just bad. Crazy.

The only one with bad replies and non-sense seems to be you. I have met people who just started playing for the first time. My youngest daughter just started playing for the first time. I didn't even start playing myself until right before BC dropped in retail. Not all of us started when the game first released, the player base grows and shrinks over time as people quit and join or rejoin the world of warcraft.

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:

• Administrators

Ok this is a pointless flamewar. There are probably enough methods to level a guild already, and it is not meant to be a task for "just two friends" to be able to do it together. It's not just the level of the guild that incentivises people to join, btw.

• Aithne locked this topic