Hello, we are the "PRETORIANI" guild, we are on stormforge server Netherwing (TBC)
 we are looking for players to include in our roster for 10/25 raids, we are a young guild but with excellent gaming prospects, our intent is to create a community where you can have fun and have a chat after work but at the same time make progress and move forward with content, our raid times are from 8.45pm to 00am currently we raid on Mondays and Wednesdays but we are continuously expansion and we hope to plan many more raids.
The guilds are open to every class and level, as we are active in helping each of our players in leveling, reputation and knowledge of their class (if requested).
Send me a private message for more information.(Kvaraskhelia, Anuell in game)

PRETORIANI 
Edited by Ascalon97

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Lukabers said:

Ma alleanza o orda?

That would be an important bit of information, but keep in mind the non-localized areas of the forums are English only and while the original author may or may not speak Italian, his post was in English, so while you may not know for certain what other languages he speaks, English is a safe bet and highly likely to receive a response.

Edited by ICritMyKilt

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade