Buenas tardes, tengo este pequeño problema, ayer descargué el mini cliente e intenté iniciar sesión, al principio todo funcionaba muy bien, incluso subí de nivel a un nuevo personaje, más de una vez me echan del servidor y cuando lo intento al iniciar sesión nuevamente me sale este error que mostraré en la siguiente imagen

De ahora en adelante no me deja hacer nada, solo se queda en esa ventana correcta y no me deja entrar, por favor les agradecería si pudieran ayudarme, gracias de antemano.

error wow.png

The primary language of the servers, the website and the forums is English. Google translate does not always do a good job of getting you question across. If you have trouble with English, I am sure you can find a bi-lingual person to help translate in the Spanish section of the forums. The GMs and admins all speak English amd respond in English, so you'll need to communicate in English to get a good response.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

• 2 months later...