Mists of Pandaria Mistblade 2 Crossfaction stuff

Is there anyway we could get better Crossfaction stuff? like when opposite factions joins the group in the world, they become friendly to them and able to heal them. and also make it so Guilds can accept Horde and Ally. would help a lot making groups and things together

On 11/29/2023 at 10:37 AM, Query said:

PvP Ruleset overlaps the cross faction stuff. This is intended to prevent griefing out in the world 

Could you elaborate? I am curious how being friendly to party members leads to griefing.  Do you mean like if you are in a group and someone suddenly drops so they can jump you when you aren't expecting it? "We are all friends here and everything's all rainbows and butterflies...wait...where did the rog...crap, I'm dead."

I do know, I have seen it mentioned before, that guild achievements get all screwed up if horde and alliance are allowed to join guilds together.  I totally get that, but it would be super helpful if I am out in Nagrand and I see someone from the opposite faction getting ready to do that quest chain where you fight in the pit up north and I can invite  them to a group and we can do it together without worrying about hitting each other and being able to heal each other.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

I am curious how being friendly to party members leads to griefing

You're out in the world, and i have a friend that ganks you. He's in my party and you're from the same faction as me. If i invite him i can heal him and you can't attack him. He leaves the party and gets to attack you again. This can be done over and over again to abuse the flag change when you get invited to a party where the leader is of the same faction as you

12 hours ago, Query said:

You're out in the world, and i have a friend that ganks you. He's in my party and you're from the same faction as me. If i invite him i can heal him and you can't attack him. He leaves the party and gets to attack you again. This can be done over and over again to abuse the flag change when you get invited to a party where the leader is of the same faction as you

Oh! Okay, totally did not think about how same faction could play a part in the griefing. I was only thinking horde vs alliance.

CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

So it would add a whole extra layer of complexity because you would need to prevent joining/leaving a party and participating in PvP or maybe preventing opposite faction healing while participating in PvP, but then there are ways that those preventions could be exploited...yeah, I totally get why it is the way it is now. Just sucks for those of us that would not abuse.

Actually, I wish the game had a neutral faction for those completely uninterested in world PvP that could be friendly to both sides all the time. I'm sure there would be lots of complications with that too though.

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:

• Crysis locked this topic