Good afternoon. After the launch of the new Pandaria realm, online play on the old one will most likely drop so much that it will be very difficult to play. Tell me, have you thought about adding bot players to the game?
I looked on the Internet, it seems like there are solutions to this issue.
It would not be bad for those who do not want to start all over again or for those who love the Siege of Orgrimar. And he doesn’t want to start all over again. Bots will help pass the time while waiting for the merger of the two realms. Thank you.

Bots would ruin the game.  Sure you could get carried in dungeons/raids because the bots could be programmed with an ideal rotation and maximizing procs and moving out of fire (healers would probably love to replace us all with bots), but there is something special about getting together with a group of people and completing the dungeon/raid.  There is something special about dividing the loot between friends and farming to get everyone their BiS. In a raid with 9/24 bots and you there is no strategy to discuss or call outs on voice chat, just you silently getting carried.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

8 hours ago, ICritMyKilt said:

Bots would ruin the game.  Sure you could get carried in dungeons/raids because the bots could be programmed with an ideal rotation and maximizing procs and moving out of fire (healers would probably love to replace us all with bots), but there is something special about getting together with a group of people and completing the dungeon/raid.  There is something special about dividing the loot between friends and farming to get everyone their BiS. In a raid with 9/24 bots and you there is no strategy to discuss or call outs on voice chat, just you silently getting carried.

Totally agree with you. But if there is no online on the real world, how to play? As for bots, I believe that they can fill out dungeon searches and raid searches. Flexible and higher naturally cannot be touched.

13 hours ago, Query said:

It's not going to happen. There are other solutions like using Cross Realm to link Mistblade with Evermoon. It has to be looked into.

You know, of course I understand that the administration most likely will not agree to this, but any idea has the right to life. And then it’s up to them to decide. And if they at least make cross-realm, it will be very good.

Yeah, every idea should be put out there. Crossrealm would be welcome too.

CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

17 hours ago, Kay20 said:

Bots would ruing the feel of the game. Its a MMO game. not a single player game. cross server stuff would be a fix to that

Yeah, definitely not the same with a bunch of bots as with a bunch of people.  There are times sitting in the dungeon queue though that can make you wish you could spawn a couple bots to fill the roster of your dungeon.  When you sit there for 45 minutes watching the roster change from missing a tank to finding a tank after the healer dipped to having everything except a DPS, then finally get a pop and people keep declining and you get another pop and another one declines...again and again and again...then finally 1 hour+ into the queue you actually get into a dungeon.  Crossrealm might go a long way towards easing that pain though.

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:

• Crysis locked this topic