Good afternoon.In the morning I faced an unpleasant situation, namely the blocking of my account.The reason for the blocking was the sale of gold.I ask you to check the full information on this issue.I have never been involved in selling game currency .I apologize if this is related to the purchase of gold.I didn't know that the server rules forbid it.I ask you to unblock your account because I really want to play on your server.I promise that I will never buy gold again .Thank you very much.

First, please do not use formatted text if you expect people to read your post. Black text on a dark theme is very hard to read.

Second, issues with accounts should be handled through [email protected]. Never discuss account specifics in public channels.

Third, you should read server rules before you start playing. I believe you will find a majority of the private servers have a similar rule set.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

I want to play , I have made good progress in the guild , I did not want to break the rules of the server , I apologize again , please unblock my account , I did not sell gold and I will not sell it , I simply do not have it , I bought it for my needs and only, I apologize and will never happen again , my guild needs me for promotion

• Aithne locked this topic