Good afternoon. I got my account blocked for purchasing game currency. I didn't know it was prohibited here. I started reading the forum and didn't find this. I haven't played my favorite game in over 15 years. I didn't mean to break the server rules and I apologize. Please tell me how I can unlock my account so I can continue playing with my friend. I apologize for violating server rules.

Hello, MY FRIEND.My account was banned too, I thought I couldn't just sell gold, but I didn't hear anything about buying, it's a pity that I have to part with such a wonderful game again, I apologize to the entire administration for inattentively reading the rules.

6 minutes ago, Flaw said:

Hello, MY FRIEND.My account was banned too, I thought I couldn't just sell gold, but I didn't hear anything about buying, it's a pity that I have to part with such a wonderful game again, I apologize to the entire administration for inattentively reading the rules.

I’m from Ukraine, now I’ve been working and at home for a long time. I played this game a long time ago and liked it. I decided to play with a friend. Since I don’t know anyone and it’s difficult for myself without game currency, I decided to buy it to make the game easier for myself and a friend. I got a ban but my friend didn't - that's good. But most likely we will look for another server as time permits if they can’t unban here.

• Aithne locked this topic