Realm: Mistblade Problems with guild benefits

Well, as I mentioned in the title, I'm having trouble with guild buffs while playing in horde with blood elves (so far the only race I've played with in this faction). I explain to you, some guild benefits (in the case of increasing professions to 20% speed or acquiring loot with a greater amount of ingredients) do not work with my blood elf mage character, and I realize this because being inside a lvl 25 brotherhood, professions continue to rise x1. I already tried deleting and creating other blood elves, and the result is still the same (Not so in the other races I have played). Please I need you to help me solve this bug.

4 minutes ago, Meguy said:

Ok, thanks for clarifying my doubts. One question, where can I find the information about faction benefits for this kingdom?

image.png

I have seen it posted on the discord and I'm pretty sure I saw it in a forum or a news post on the website too. I've slept since then though.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade