Introduce yourself!

• Administrators

This is a space for you to share a little bit about who you are with the rest of the Stormforge community. Here's some example questions to make it easier for you to gather up your thoughts:

• Where are you from?
  • How old are you?
  • What brought you to Stormforge and when did you join our community?
  • What is your beloved WoW phase?

Enjoy your stay!

Ban Appeals, shop troubleshooting, account issues etc. -> [email protected]
How To Connect -> LINK
Rules & Guidelines -> LINK
Frequently Asked Questions -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK
Stormforge Discord -> LINK

Hello,

My name is Yon,

I'm from France and I'm 23 years old

I didn't want to play at first, but a friend harassed me for weeks to come so I can play with him, Then I realised that it was probably a good opportunity for me to share some of my knowledge to everyone who would like to play Ret in PvP and have fun by doing some YouTube videos ( I always wanted to do that ). 

I'm here since the beginning of Stormforge

My beloved WoW Phase is Draenor.

Feel free to check my YouTube Channel and Subscribe It's Free https://www.youtube.com/@Yonyret/videos 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Yon

333233232322332323232323232.jpg

This is for the history records:

I am the Zoo.

Born Asian, raised German.
Im a Boomer, if u say on God, i say no Dog.

Started getting into an abusive relationship with  WoW again on Pservers after a Breakup.
Saw Netherwing somehow and went for it. Saw Tsw on UTube then met the Legend ingame.

FUCK TUTTANKALES. FUCK SUZU. ❤️ german guild ❤️ lil muru ❤️ arcane dream ❤️ 

And then we played ClassicTBC . Lets not mention it to much cause ppl get triggered,
but i achieved Worldfirst Archimonde Kill (poggies) and now im here, watching ppl fail the Tear. ☠️

Karazhan, what a reUnion of the bois from <MemEory> (FUCK U <xD>).
An epic time of memes, with Varboon Raccoon at the vanguard, supported by Protadini Costini, Grumpy Grimgore and Angry SoonNoHairlock (poor Zillys)

Daily Drama with Marm and the Jew, funny fails with Deadfox and the crew.

Clowny Clips from Crix before Jail, Angry Germans asking 'how the fuck did u fail ...

AGAIN?'

Had a Business Consultant that left on Archimonde cause 'i cant decurse in treeform'

And then we played ClassicWotlk

I got WorldFirst Valanyr Fragment on a DeathKnight (poggies), yada yada yada, Tsw vs Marm, Dad vs Mom, Robin vs Batman.

It did not end well.

Netherwing 2 Electric Boogalo

Started from the bottom now we here. 

Invited by the bros to join one last adventure, got backstabbed midway.
Lost all faith in online frens, made myself the Nr1 prio instead.
No more unappreciated efforts for those that do not deserve.
No more holding back to those that die.

Its my Journey now, i choose who walks with me, i choose who gets lost with me.
I choose which way to turn, i choose which bridges to burn.

Im happy watching progression even if its slow, cause at least one thing i for sure know.
Aint no backstabbing anymore, aint no what u reap u sow.

Welcome to the Zoo, enjoy the show.

'i alone am the honored one'

Netherwing(New) - <Qualified>, <Faceless>

Karazhan - <Memeory>

Netherwing(OG) - <Memory>, <Overtuned>, <Top Lads>

Zoosmol.png

1 hour ago, Zoonara said:

This is for the history records:

I am the Zoo.

Born Asian, raised German.
Im a Boomer, if u say on God, i say no Dog.

Started getting into an abusive relationship with  WoW again on Pservers after a Breakup.
Saw Netherwing somehow and went for it. Saw Tsw on UTube then met the Legend ingame.

FUCK TUTTANKALES. FUCK SUZU. ❤️ german guild ❤️ lil muru ❤️ arcane dream ❤️ 

And then we played ClassicTBC . Lets not mention it to much cause ppl get triggered,
but i achieved Worldfirst Archimonde Kill (poggies) and now im here, watching ppl fail the Tear. ☠️

Karazhan, what a reUnion of the bois from <MemEory> (FUCK U <xD>).
An epic time of memes, with Varboon Raccoon at the vanguard, supported by Protadini Costini, Grumpy Grimgore and Angry SoonNoHairlock (poor Zillys)

Daily Drama with Marm and the Jew, funny fails with Deadfox and the crew.

Clowny Clips from Crix before Jail, Angry Germans asking 'how the fuck did u fail ...

AGAIN?'

Had a Business Consultant that left on Archimonde cause 'i cant decurse in treeform'

And then we played ClassicWotlk

I got WorldFirst Valanyr Fragment on a DeathKnight (poggies), yada yada yada, Tsw vs Marm, Dad vs Mom, Robin vs Batman.

It did not end well.

Netherwing 2 Electric Boogalo

Started from the bottom now we here. 

Invited by the bros to join one last adventure, got backstabbed midway.
Lost all faith in online frens, made myself the Nr1 prio instead.
No more unappreciated efforts for those that do not deserve.
No more holding back to those that die.

Its my Journey now, i choose who walks with me, i choose who gets lost with me.
I choose which way to turn, i choose which bridges to burn.

Im happy watching progression even if its slow, cause at least one thing i for sure know.
Aint no backstabbing anymore, aint no what u reap u sow.

Welcome to the Zoo, enjoy the show.

• Where are you from? -> The wild Hinterlands some people refer to as "Germany".

• How old are you? -> Sadly already 22..

• What brought you to Stormforge and when did you join our community? -> Tauri brought me to Stormforge and I've been here from the very beginning! I was amongst the first handful of people on the official Discord aswell. Sadly I left at some point so my join date is all screwed now...

• What is your beloved WoW phase? -> First time playing retail and noticing that the general gameplay quality of Tauri wasn't too far off Blizzlike. I've probably experienced more gamebreaking / bullshit bugs on Retail than I've ever experienced on private Servers.

If you give me reasons to hate, I will! :3

I LOVE PUSSY!

• Where are you from? The US
  • How old are you? 31
  • What brought you to Stormforge and when did you join our community? Literally googled "Best wow private servers" and this was near the top every time. It's my first day, be nice.
  • What is your beloved WoW phase? I started playing wow when I was like 15 or 16 and TBC just came out. I've been hooked ever since.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where are you from? A small town in a country called Bulgaria.

How old are you? 26

What brought you to Stormforge and when did you join our community? The love for World of Warcraft and its universe. The sense of duty to give back to its community once again. There has been a time where I used to be a Head Game Master of a major Mists of Pandaria private server, cough french server cough. I enjoyed being able to make a change in the private servers scene and have the opportunity to offer my expertise in 5 crucial and niche skills. I am proficient in Cybersecurity, Programming, Videography, Sales and People Management. I am here to improve the community. For the love for WoW. For the love for the mission.  

What is your beloved WoW phase? The 2014-2019 one.