Hi! The great server and thank you for your work.

But there is freaking amount of bots. Me with my friend love PVP and leveling slowly. So now while we leveling we meet ONLY bots with rarest exeptions. Druids mostly. We came to outland and there is farming bots (druids rogues mages). It's clearly visible how they move or how they react when you attack them or other horde members beside. It's like 50% players we meet in open world are bots. I understand it's hard to fix this especially when you have free project with no limit for registration. When we first meet bot we sent ticket and it was answered, but all the next are just closed. So there is question - are u gonna do anything about or this problem bother only us? We are ready to help and send tickets on the every bot, but we want to be sure we are heared and this is no wasted labor.

Hello,

Please report any bots you see in GM ticket. Or you can DM them on discord to Etherious or Crysis. Also just because you do not get a response does not mean your ticket is ignored when it is closed.

They are banned on a daily basis, but it requires players to help report them. There really is no way to "detect" bots, so not much more can be done.

1 hour ago, Matick said:

Hello,

Please report any bots you see in GM ticket. Or you can DM them on discord to Etherious or Crysis. Also just because you do not get a response does not mean your ticket is ignored when it is closed.

They are banned on a daily basis, but it requires players to help report them. There really is no way to "detect" bots, so not much more can be done.

Cool! I just afraid not bother GM too much, cause we are gonna send really big amount of nicknames... But we will do it! Thank you for reply. Ready for duty! 

• Administrators
On 11/19/2023 at 7:27 PM, lifemichael said:

Cool! I just afraid not bother GM too much, cause we are gonna send really big amount of nicknames... But we will do it! Thank you for reply. Ready for duty! 

You don't bother GMs, it's their work in the end. The more nicknames you have, the better for the server 😉

• 2 weeks later...