15 hours ago, Cl0nos said:
Can't you put the horse in the trainer on the condition that we buy 100% skill training so that we all avoid this inconvenience and it's fair for all?

How is it fair if certain classes get a 100% free mount and all the others have to go buy one? 

Why don't we go ahead and throw in all the riding skills while we are at it, so those classes don't have to deal with hearthing and going to a trainer, they could just auto-learn it at the appropriate level so they could ding, mount up and say, "#()@* you, peasants!", to all the others as they ride away?

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

18 hours ago, ICritMyKilt said:

How is it fair if certain classes get a 100% free mount and all the others have to go buy one? 

Why don't we go ahead and throw in all the riding skills while we are at it, so those classes don't have to deal with hearthing and going to a trainer, they could just auto-learn it at the appropriate level so they could ding, mount up and say, "#()@* you, peasants!", to all the others as they ride away?

On trainer we have too pay the cost too train. the cost Will bee the same for example 100g +600 for the skill raiding. In my post no where i say free.

On 11/18/2023 at 3:47 AM, Cl0nos said:

On trainer we have too pay the cost too train. the cost Will bee the same for example 100g +600 for the skill raiding. In my post no where i say free.

I assumed since we auto learn everything from class trainers, that you would be auto-learning your mount and just have to go get the riding skill from the mount trainer. I'm sorry for my assumption.  I still feel like this is not a good idea, and neither is the auto-learning and skipping the class trainers, but that's a whole separate issue.

Special items like class only mounts or mounts you get from some sort of achievement like the ZA Amani Bear are only special because of the time and effort put into obtaining them. If there was a vendor at the gates to Stormwind/Orgrimmar that could sell you any mount in the game then it wouldn't be nearly as cool or special to have the mount. Changing it would also devalue the time and effort of all those who already obtained it.  Be honest, how upset would you be if you spent time and effort farming to get a rare mount and then a patch was released the following week that made that mount available from a vendor for gold? This may not be as big a deal as if they did it with the Amani Bear or the horse from Strat, but I'm sure there are people out there on their class specific mounts who say, "Hey, no fair!", if you paid a little gold and got the mount they had to do a quest to obtain.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade