Something to consider

After completing all trash waves and engaging the relevant boss - if wipe occurs on that boss - allow boss to be pulled immediately after talking to Jaina/Thrall and not forced to reclear 8 waves.

Hyjal in general is a poorly designed raid (IMO) but I think this will help guilds getting into the raid for the first time have a bit more progression time on what actually matters, while still doing the trash as needed.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

I think this is a good idea but honestly shouldn't be implemented until after the attunements are also removed. As it is now my guild has almost never wiped on these bosses and it hasn't be a big struggle like it was back on the first netherwing. 

Once attunements come down the new guilds that come in prob should have that help though. Kinda a small nerf in a way.

• Administrators
On 11/4/2023 at 10:39 PM, Matick said:

Something to consider

After completing all trash waves and engaging the relevant boss - if wipe occurs on that boss - allow boss to be pulled immediately after talking to Jaina/Thrall and not forced to reclear 8 waves.

Hyjal in general is a poorly designed raid (IMO) but I think this will help guilds getting into the raid for the first time have a bit more progression time on what actually matters, while still doing the trash as needed.

Same as Jaina vs D&D spell - could be something good as a potential nerf in the future.

• Like 1

Ban Appeals, shop troubleshooting, account issues etc. -> [email protected]
How To Connect -> LINK
Rules & Guidelines -> LINK
Frequently Asked Questions -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK
Stormforge Discord -> LINK