Why no Paypal?

Here in the USA most of us use Paypal. To donate here I've been using Visa gift cards. It was a pain to go to Rite Ade and pay to buy and fund these silly things. Money that could be donated. Now Rite Ade is gone, as defending the police led to crazy shop lifting. So I bought a Visa gift card at Walmart. What they don't tell you is these new gift cards can only be used in the US. for the life of me I don't know what they think is wrong with Europe. So now I'm stuck with this gift card that i can't use here.  

I'm of the opinion that if I'm using you service I should contribute, after all its only fair.

But you make it so hard.

Edited by regor210

11 hours ago, regor210 said:

Why no Paypal?

Here in the USA most of us use Paypal. To donate here I've been using Visa gift cards. It was a pain to go to Rite Ade and pay to buy and fund these silly things. Money that could be donated. Now Rite Ade is gone, as defending the police led to crazy shop lifting. So I bought a Visa gift card at Walmart. What they don't tell you is these new gift cards can only be used in the US. for the life of me I don't know what the think is wrong with Europe. So now I'm stuck with this gift card that i can't use here.  

I'm of the opinion that if I'm using you service I should contribute, after all its only fair.

But you make it so hard.

Back on Tauri they didn't use Paypal because of Tax and currency reasons. I'd be surprised if its any different here.

I LOVE PUSSY!

• Administrators

It's not entirely true, tax is tax no matter what platform you use, but it is true that Paypal has ridiculously shit currency conversion rates AND exorbitant transaction fees on business accounts. They also do not like dealing with pservers very much. There are several services that offer throwaway bank cards if you are purely worried about safety.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Aithne said:

It's not entirely true, tax is tax no matter what platform you use, but it is true that Paypal has ridiculously shit currency conversion rates AND exorbitant transaction fees on business accounts. They also do not like dealing with pservers very much. There are several services that offer throwaway bank cards if you are purely worried about safety.

Thanks for chiming in, mama!

I LOVE PUSSY!

• Administrators
On 10/22/2023 at 5:55 PM, regor210 said:

Why no Paypal?

Here in the USA most of us use Paypal. To donate here I've been using Visa gift cards. It was a pain to go to Rite Ade and pay to buy and fund these silly things. Money that could be donated. Now Rite Ade is gone, as defending the police led to crazy shop lifting. So I bought a Visa gift card at Walmart. What they don't tell you is these new gift cards can only be used in the US. for the life of me I don't know what they think is wrong with Europe. So now I'm stuck with this gift card that i can't use here.  

But you make it so hard.

If you need a PayPal option - send me a word via Discord - crysis_official.

Ban Appeals, shop troubleshooting, account issues etc. -> [email protected]
How To Connect -> LINK
Rules & Guidelines -> LINK
Frequently Asked Questions -> LINK
Stormforge Logs -> LINK
Stormforge Discord -> LINK

• Lotur featured and unfeatured this topic