It currently seems impossible to purchase PVP meta gems (Potent unstable Diamond and Imbued Unstable Diamond). You will need a raid of 15-20 people to do since which seems impossible to gather. I've tried multiple times to no avail. 

The only way to do this now is via the quest Assault on Bashirs landing from which adds will spawn as Bash'ir landing, which eventually leads to the spawning of an npc (Aether-tech-master) who sells PVP meta gems for 160 Apexis crystals. Those meta gems are pretty much bis for priests, and I guess also for some melee classes. It's really frustrating not being able to purchase these meta gems. 

I guess I am not the only one with this problem therefore I suggest we take a more convenient route to acquiring these by adding the meta gems to the Ogri'la quartermaster.

Thanks in advance

• Administrators

Before we get into potential solutions, let's maybe first assess why the issue of gathering enough people for it exists in the first place? Is there just so little demand for the rewards from the event? Is it too annoying/difficult to complete and people don't want to do it?

9 hours ago, Wolfenstein said:

Before we get into potential solutions, let's maybe first assess why the issue of gathering enough people for it exists in the first place? Is there just so little demand for the rewards from the event? Is it too annoying/difficult to complete and people don't want to do it?

Fair. So from my experience (n=1):

After trying multiple times there are just no people willing to join to do the event. I’m not sure why this is the case - really hope some people toss in their opinion here on this thread so we can have a better answer as to what the rootcause might be.

I do see plenty of people using the meta gems though, so the demand is there. Unfortunately so far almost all of them are Chinese and I haven’t been able to start any form of communication with them about the topic. 

I’ve therefor tried soloing the event but that is just impossible tbh. From what I could find on wowhead you actually need a raid consisting of 15-20 Kara-geared players to do the event. I don’t know if that is the actual case on our server though, since I can’t… Ow well you get my point. 

Edited by Senshukii

• Administrators

From what I heard, several people helped complete the meta gems event. Please try talking to people in #pvp-tbc on our Discord server first.

I think the change might be good to consider in the later stage of the realm but not right now.