13 hours ago, Aithne said:

"No way"
Vale. Pet Battles. Dailies. Just mobs in general.

Yes, you are correct but as the guy above me said it takes a lot of time.
With timeless isle you do them in 2 minutes.
With Isle of Thunder you get them from the gold farming spot and rares farming.

1 minute ago, Aithne said:

Why would we buff anything? Why specifically the cost, and not the droprates or other acquisition methods? ...Why?

It is the same thing, it would be easier to lower the cost than buff every method that drops it though?
If you played in MB1 you know the pain.

• Administrators

I just really do not understand the fixation on "making it cost 50". If we want to set a difficulty, or keep a set difficulty, you wouldn't know it. It is already going to be much easier to acquire charms than it was on MB1 because shit's been "buffed" since... iirc two months into MB1.

Framing charms was still awful to do in T14 even after the buffs (not that i really noticed a difference at any points, it was always giga slow).

Reducing the number needed for rerolls means it only affects T14. The ToT dailies + cost reduction in T15 were mostly enough to not hate every single second of your existence farming rerolls and SoO is a cakewalk to farm for.

18 hours ago, Aithne said:

I just really do not understand the fixation on "making it cost 50". If we want to set a difficulty, or keep a set difficulty, you wouldn't know it. It is already going to be much easier to acquire charms than it was on MB1 because shit's been "buffed" since... iirc two months into MB1.

The fastest way of farming lesser charms in t14 is flying around in vale and killing mogus as 40m raid and still it takes 40+ minutes to reach 90 lesser charms on 1 character. This unnecessary grind just makes people puke and not willing to play alts whatsoever because how annoying and awful it is

Meanwhile in ToT patch it takes 15 minutes twice a week by doing fast dailies on Isle of thunder 
Or during SOO patch it takes literally 5 minutes by grabbing 4 weekly chests on Timeless Isle

I actually dont know why you think this grind is good, because even Blizzard realised back then that farming 90 lesser charms is too retarded

Edited by Homeostasis

• Administrators

Yep, you're asking to be shafted on droprates, really. 50 charms but halved droprate everywhere is markedly worse for you than the current situation, yet if we just announced it that it is now 50 charms, without telling you that we've halved the droprates, you'd be universally happy until launch.

You really are missing 4 variables other than the one you're crying about. You want the APPEARANCE of easiness, overall, not for things to actually be easy.

• Administrators

Is that why some people are asking for artificial difficulty increases in MSV? xd

You already won't have to spend as much time on charm farming as you did on MB1, especially if you enjoy Pet Battles, but otherwise too. In fact, the best method of farming them may not even be "mass grinding Vale in a raidgroup" (you're opening chests too I assume?)