Hello, I'm having issues with engineering profession. I have 2 pjs with this profession. The first one is a dk (wolvenrune) and it's ok. The problem is with the second one which has engineering 600 and hasn't been taught "synapse springs" enchant. This particular enchant is the reason why I choose this profession, and as I want an op profession I had to level another pj for mining, what I mean is that I've been working a lot on that profession and investing a lot of time and resources and now I feel pretty disappointed 

1 hour ago, powerwulf said:

Hello, I'm having issues with engineering profession. I have 2 pjs with this profession. The first one is a dk (wolvenrune) and it's ok. The problem is with the second one which has engineering 600 and hasn't been taught "synapse springs" enchant. This particular enchant is the reason why I choose this profession, and as I want an op profession I had to level another pj for mining, what I mean is that I've been working a lot on that profession and investing a lot of time and resources and now I feel pretty disappointed 

you need to craft cata engineering items, like the obsidim things otherwise you can't learn it