Realm: Netherwing New here and I just have a few questions

Hello everyone! 

So when WoW released I was like 10 so I didn't play it seriously and neither did I play TBC seriously. When Classic came out I said that I was going to do this for reals this time and I have raided in Classic a lot. However when TBC Classic Phase 2 rolled around, my boyfriend didnt wan't to play anymore and me being his girlfriend I wanted to play with him and wanted to do something that he thought was fun (he didnt want to play WoW at all anymore), and so I missed TBC Classic and then just decided to go back to Classic Era.
I've been thinking about looking for a private TBC server and I finally started and this is where I ended up, I just have a few questions that I hope people can answer:

1. Are people raiding here? I never got to do more then Karazhan so that would be the main thing I'm joining
2. Are all the raids out yet and are there guilds that do them all?
3. If all raids arent out yet, do they plan to release all of them? 
4. Are Resto druids needed? I'm a resto druid main and my goal is to get T5 because it looks so damn good
5. Are there random Pugs going? Just wondering

That's it basically, I know it's not a lot but I really want to see if I can maybe find a guild and start to raid here! 

Best Wishes

So TBC was the 2.x.x expansion of the game.  The final version of it was 2.4.3, then WotLK released.  We are currently on version 2.4.3.  All raids are released and all content is playable.  All raids are run and there are PUGs, but a guild running all the raids every week...none that I am aware of.  Most guilds give up the lower content as they progress to focus on progression.  There are guilds and PUGs running Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair.  There are guilds running SSC/TK, but I don't see a lot of PUG groups for that.  I know guilds do run ZA and I see PUGs for it.  MH/BT are still getting run by guilds, but I don't see PUGs for them.  SWP trash runs are PUGs, but actual boss progression is guild runs.  Healing and tanking are excellent choices.  DPS is easy to find, always has been on every server/realm in very version of WoW.  If you want to be resto then you should do a DPS spec for questing.  Moonkin would be a good choice since the low level gear for resto and boomkin has a lot of overlap.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade