Realm: Netherwing I cant connect to the Netherwing Server.

Hello there. My issue started yesterday, I came back from work to get ready for raiding, I tried to connect but I wasnt able to. My WoW was always stuck in Connecting tab until i get the message Unable to connect, sometimes I got into character selection but my chars won't display and after 1 or 2 minutes I got disconnected.
Somebody told me to try VPN and somehow it worked out, I called my ISP and they said everything was ok for them.

I tried my neightbor's internet and I was able to log in, even my phone data let me log in, but sadly I'm too far away from my neighbor and phone data is too slow for me to play and also too expensive.
I live in a real poor country and I'm not able to pay that VPN, thats why I came here to ask for somebodys help.
I've been playing this server for more than 1 year and now I do not know what happened, I can play every of my internet games and even coonect to the Karazhan Server, but I'm not able to play Netherwing. :C
I hope any of the people that is reading this can help me out, I beg.

Edited by Aiorosdark

Have you tried a trace route to check the hops between you and the server and checked to make sure you DNS resolves the server address correctly?

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade