Realm: Netherwing Downloading Weakaura for Netherwing

Eyo Champs,

Could someone provide instructions on how to download Weakauras/Wago for Netherwing realm?

For example, download link, how do I unzip it into interface/add-ons in my files.

Just so that basically I have Weakaura in game - I cant find any way to do it.

Many Thanks,

Drunkenfury

Any addon you download will be in a compressed format (.zip, .tar, .gz, .rar).  You extract the files and in your WoW folder there  is a folder named Interface and inside that folder is AddOns.  AddOns go inside the AddOns folder.  To see if they are placed correctly, the folder that you copy to AddOns will contain a .toc file of the same name as the folder.  If it doesn't, then you need to take the sub folders which contain .toc files and copy those folders to the AddOns folder directly.  You get the WA string and import it in the WA addon in the game.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

1 hour ago, ICritMyKilt said:

Any addon you download will be in a compressed format (.zip, .tar, .gz, .rar).  You extract the files and in your WoW folder there  is a folder named Interface and inside that folder is AddOns.  AddOns go inside the AddOns folder.  To see if they are placed correctly, the folder that you copy to AddOns will contain a .toc file of the same name as the folder.  If it doesn't, then you need to take the sub folders which contain .toc files and copy those folders to the AddOns folder directly.  You get the WA string and import it in the WA addon in the game.

Okay but where do I find the WA download for Netherwing? cant find it anywhere?

Depends on if you use the 2.4.3 client or the 3.3.5 client.  The 2.4.3 stuff can be found on discord.  Let me know if you are using 3.3.5 and I can find one for that.

https://discord.com/channels/700662901358461028/1108113227423957024

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade