Good afternoon, (I apologize for my poor knowledge of english) there are rumors about the opening of a fresh TBC server after the current one is closed. Tell me whether we should wait for the opening of a fresh TBC realme and if so, then this year or next year. Thank you!

Roll a tank/healer and you should have a considerably easier time finding groups.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

3 hours ago, Zeogorath said:

If there's another TBC server, how about some more intense hardcore rules? But not permadeath, that's no fun.

Probably we won't have hardcore feature on new realm

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2024 at 9:21 AM, Knarok said:

Good afternoon, (I apologize for my poor knowledge of english) there are rumors about the opening of a fresh TBC server after the current one is closed. Tell me whether we should wait for the opening of a fresh TBC realme and if so, then this year or next year. Thank you!

What do you mean by "closed"? Isn't Netherwing like "Era" server? And remain playable even after new possible fresh server is released?

2 minutes ago, Skellan said:

What do you mean by "closed"? Isn't Netherwing like "Era" server? And remain playable even after new possible fresh server is released?

yep netherwing will remain it won't close

It looks to me like theres a lot of work going on behind the scenes, the 3.3.5 client is huge, 'moar updates' on the server is huge, nw1 and nw2 both excellent.

I see the post saying not to expect a new fresh until 2025 but honestly i can see a christmas holiday TBC fresh being a huge pull. 'All i want for christmas is a fresh TBC'. We know that you know that blizz are gunna have some sort of TBC server coming soon, launching a fresh given theres clearly growth on the server, theres no comepting server.

Theres nothing pointing to a 2025 release making sense other than the staff here saying so, you'll be ready by christmas and weve been ready. After looking at gummys failed felmyst (he done it again) i have to applaud the way you guys go about your business and you'll launch it when you want, but i am right 😅

We certainly do not want to launch a new server right in the middle of the Holidays for obvious reasons.

The early 2025 is an estimate, it could earlier or later, there is simply no release date as of yet that we can share.

As soon as we have more information to give, we will.

I mean your audience is 30 plus. These holidays you speak of, they dont really exist.

I dont even get time off at christmas, im working it and have young kids. Not sure what the obvious reasons are, maybe im wrong but cant see it. 

I'm happy here on netherwing, and will be for a good few months, but personally a winter release makes much more sense than a spring release for obvious reasons.

All i know is netherwing 3 on 3.3.5 is a good reason to be hyped. Short of using the tbc classic client it doesnt get much better. I dont know how the store is working with a growing pop or if its just not a good time for you guys as a project, but the time for TBC fresh is not next year imo.

On 8/3/2024 at 12:01 PM, Nemebetas said:

I mean your audience is 30 plus. These holidays you speak of, they dont really exist.

I dont even get time off at christmas, im working it and have young kids. Not sure what the obvious reasons are, maybe im wrong but cant see it.

I would say because they aren't getting paid for working on this during the holidays and they'd rather spend that time with their kids and not volunteering their time to debug issues and monitor server stability with a new launch.  I know I'd rather be hanging out with my kids on Christmas than trying to fix issues with a new game server and that's not even getting into any issues that users contact support about.

CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

I mean i suppose, I'd rather be hanging out with my kids at Christmas too but unfortunately in the medical field that isn't a possibility. I would imagine in the private server industry you have to see what way the winds blowing and plan accordingly. How long does a stormforge christmas holiday last you've got me curious lol. Sounds like you guys gotta pull them socks up, or even better put some fresh ones on ;)

On 8/12/2024 at 3:07 PM, Nemebetas said:

I mean i suppose, I'd rather be hanging out with my kids at Christmas too but unfortunately in the medical field that isn't a possibility. I would imagine in the private server industry you have to see what way the winds blowing and plan accordingly. How long does a stormforge christmas holiday last you've got me curious lol. Sounds like you guys gotta pull them socks up, or even better put some fresh ones on 😉

Start a gofundme and get the community to pay them to give up their holiday time or wait patiently. lol

I was an EMT before I was a cop, which was before I had kids.  I worked many a holiday shift, especially since I was the one who didn't have a wife and kids to be home with.  I volunteered to take the holidays so others could be home with their kids.  Now I work Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and I am off on the holidays.

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:

15 minutes ago, ICritMyKilt said:

Start a gofundme and get the community to pay them to give up their holiday time or wait patiently. lol

I was an EMT before I was a cop, which was before I had kids.  I worked many a holiday shift, especially since I was the one who didn't have a wife and kids to be home with.  I volunteered to take the holidays so others could be home with their kids.  Now I work Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and I am off on the holidays.

Here that's actually a solid idea 😄. I dunno about the wait patiently though, im a very unreasonable person.