Go to solution Solved by ICritMyKilt,

Hi! I want to know if there is a way to put all the game texts (not just the first part of the missions) in Spanish. I'm playing with experience rates at x1 and reading everything carefully (yes, it's very geeky haha) and many books that you can read in the game, or the texts when you hand in a mission that you have already completed, are only in English, no matter how much I configure the Spanish language from the game configuration. Is there an addon that can translate all the texts?  From already thank you very much.

Captura de pantalla 2024-07-13 103237.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-07-13 103326 2.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-07-13 103353 3.png

I would have to look where I found it, but at one point I had downloaded a pack of addons and one of the addons added an extra frame to the right of the quest frame with the Spanish translation of the quest.  I will have to look this evening and see if I still have it and I can give you the name of it.  I believe the version I have is for TBC or WotLK, but with the name you could search for a MoP version and maybe that would help.

• Like 1

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

• Solution

It's called QuestTranslator by Platine.  The version I have is for WotLK, but there may be a newer version for MoP.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade