24 minutes ago, SahanWL said:

When will be fresh server? I don't want to start the game now because I see s4 gear full of people and a drastic drop in online users

Greetings, this is lotur from stormforge staff team, we have fresh tbc, but there is no date yet.
Stay tuned on our discord.

Is it worth starting the game on Nethrewing now, knowing that so many people run in Gear S4?  I only want to play pvp.  Will it be possible in the future to transfer the character to a second server, as is the case with MoP?

7 hours ago, SahanWL said:

Is it worth starting the game on Nethrewing now, knowing that so many people run in Gear S4?  I only want to play pvp.  Will it be possible in the future to transfer the character to a second server, as is the case with MoP?

I don't see a reason to expect things to work any differently.  Obviously, keep in mind that the transfers from MB1 to MB2 were not available day one as that would defeat the purpose of a fresh realm and new progression.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade