Hey guys

I'm an old tbc/wotlk retail, excalibur tbc private server, and atm warmane wotlk server veteran.

I just found this server but i got some questions:

1. How is the faction balance and does it impact the raiding possibilities on either one of the factions?

2. Is the drums of battle a thing/requirement on this server for endgame raiders and/or is it patched around with like an exhaustion debuff?

3.  What are the most sought after spots in (pref ally) 25m raids? Thinking about feral (tank)/resto druid and/or lock (tank) atm, maybe a ele/resto shaman coz tbc loves shamans.

4. What are the most prefered raiding profs? If drums of battle meta is still a thing its lw + ?

5. Any discord links to netherwing ally/horde side?

Edited by Hemn

• 3 weeks later...

Alliance has perks which makes rolling Alliance much more enticing.  I rolled Alliance for the perks.  We are cross-faction now, so it really doesn't matter anymore.  After Alliance perks were introduced the balance got a lot better.  It used to be heavily skewed towards Horde, but now it was pretty even the last I checked.

LW for drums is a solid choice.

I think I saw someone trying to recruit a Retadin for my guild's 25-man group.  I'd say healing/tanking or at least a class like paladin/druid that is versatile is a good choice as a main.  Shaman's are also pretty great because Heroism, obviously.  DPS are, of course, easy to find.

There is a discord for Stormforge and from there it would depend on the guild you join.  They all have their own discord.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade