Burning Crusade Increase the spawn ratio and the items obtained from world mats.

Since new Chinesse server is alive, I see the AH empty, and a lot of ppl is now logging just for raids, so it feels a little death nowadays, especially in Alliance side, please for the guilds that are progresing, we need to farm our mats otherwise we will have 20 major agility elixirs for 100g.

My idea is to accelerate the spawning time for materials like herbs and veins.
Additional to this, my another idea is to increase the materials obtained from veins, herbs, skins, etc.
Increase the drop ratio of mats.

On 6/18/2024 at 7:57 AM, Aiorosdark said:

Since new Chinesse server is alive, I see the AH empty, and a lot of ppl is now logging just for raids, so it feels a little death nowadays, especially in Alliance side, please for the guilds that are progresing, we need to farm our mats otherwise we will have 20 major agility elixirs for 100g.

My idea is to accelerate the spawning time for materials like herbs and veins.
Additional to this, my another idea is to increase the materials obtained from veins, herbs, skins, etc.
Increase the drop ratio of mats.

let the server die peacefully 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Messing with the drop rates has ripple effects.  It would alter the total economy of the server.  Sure, you would get what you want at a super cheap price if there was more competition in the market and it was so much easier to get the mats to make it, but then what happens when people quit farming because they do not see a value in farming when they can go make more money other ways?  If the market value drops significantly then people will give up farming because they aren't making enough and so then supply and demand will drive the prices up even higher.  The admin team puts a lot of effort into not breaking the economy and making changes like this only when it is absolutely necessary and after carefully considering the larger impact on the big picture.  Maybe recruit farmers in your guild and give them some sort of incentive to farm for the guild.  Bottom line, I don't think they are going to mess with spawn rates or node yield unless you can show a definitive need for it and I personally don't think there is a need for it.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade