I think it's worth adding a neutral duel zone for all races. It would be cool to develop the PVP segment on the server. And don’t you want to take the Whitemane technology as a basis, where players who play TBC for pvp immediately received level 70, but could not go to instances and raids and leave PvP zone. I really enjoy PvP side of TBC, and i think there a lot of people who wants to reach 70 ASAP just for playing Arena or Bg.

• 5 weeks later...

I wouldn't want it personally.  What it sounds like you are suggesting is a strictly PvP only side to the server where if you roll PvP, you stay PvP.  I like PvP, but I also want to raid and do dungeons and stuff.  To just do one small portion of the game and ignore the rest would burn me out quick.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

On 6/13/2024 at 1:18 AM, Ecspresso said:

I think it's worth adding a neutral duel zone for all races. It would be cool to develop the PVP segment on the server. And don’t you want to take the Whitemane technology as a basis, where players who play TBC for pvp immediately received level 70, but could not go to instances and raids and leave PvP zone. I really enjoy PvP side of TBC, and i think there a lot of people who wants to reach 70 ASAP just for playing Arena or Bg.

for that there are enough "non blizzlike"  servers ,...defeats the purpose here