Realm: Netherwing Can we report someone here?

• 3 weeks later...

We do read these forums, and reporting is not pointless at all.

However the best place to report things to us is through a ticket in-game, especially for a situation such as this about another player.

Thanks,
GM Pelto

Edited by Pelto

stupid troll. I hope he loses his account and has to start over.

MB1 Horde: <I C U N V N Me>
CowMonster, VelcroGloves, ZugZugThug, Lesdyxia, LaxKills, ICritMyKilt, ICritMyCritr, ICritMyPet, ZeroSkills, IsoloedLK, TotemMonkey, Munkfu

MB1 Alliance:
ICritUrMom

Netherwing Alliance:
FuzeeWuzee, VelcroGloves, SumBeech, Anullfisher, ICritMyKilt, ZeroSkills, Diabolique

Bug Report: Netherwing or Mistblade

• 4 weeks later...
I had killed the council of elders and a bead fell (Final Decision of Wushoolay) and the leader named Elchamoelver gave it to me and he gave it to his friend and I feel violated and he told me keep crying

informe de ninjaso.jpg

informe de ninjaso 22.jpg

Edited by Lukerbric

1 hour ago, Lukerbric said:
I had killed the council of elders and a bead fell (Final Decision of Wushoolay) and the leader named Elchamoelver gave it to me and he gave it to his friend and I feel violated and he told me keep crying

informe de ninjaso.jpg

informe de ninjaso 22.jpg

please read this 

2 hours ago, Lotur said:

por favor, lea esto 

They didn't even roleplay, they left me alone, they gave it directly to the other and when I complained to him, he told me, "I cried, that's a bad distribution of items.

On 8/1/2024 at 2:44 AM, Lukerbric said:
They didn't even roleplay, they left me alone, they gave it directly to the other and when I complained to him, he told me, "I cried, that's a bad distribution of items.

you can try to report it in game ticket, but sadly we do not police ninja looting